Innovation Action Boot Camp
If you want to differentiate your business and drive growth, you must innovate—there’s no other path to success. But how do you foster innovation across an entire company? How do you give individuals and teams the language and process skills they need to think creatively and make sustainable leaps forward—no matter what their current roles?
This challenge of implementing a culture of innovation is very real, and it’s exactly why we created our intensive five-day program called Innovation Action Boot Camp. Designed for mid-level leaders and project teams, this program teaches the fundamentals of the innovation process and our Unifying Innovation Methodology™, supports you as you accelerate existing initiatives, and provides a common language and set of tools that can be used throughout your organization to spark innovation. Each participant returns to work with a personal action plan for success.
Who Should Attend
Open Enrollment: Project teams of 2–5 people or individual mid-level leaders who need a clear understanding of the innovation process and their roles in supporting an innovation culture.
Custom Design: An organizational team that needs a tangible set of skills and a concrete action plan to drive innovation. Each Boot Camp session is tailored from the core curriculum for team members from a single organization.
We welcome organizations of all sizes from a wide range of industries in the for-profit and non-profit sectors.
- Five days (Monday through Friday) on the Notre Dame campus for open enrollment
- Location and duration TBD for customized programming
- Experiential learning format includes individual and team work online and in the classroom
Innovation Action Boot Camp teaches the basics of our core approach to generating innovations—which we call the Unifying Innovation Methodology™—along with guidance on how to set the stage for success, embed innovation into your culture, and lead it across the enterprise. We’ll also equip your organization’s teams with one powerful and simple innovation tool for each phase of generating innovations that we call the Minimal Viable Option.
Each team will learn how to . . .
- Create a working definition of innovation
- Link innovation strategies to your company’s overall business goals
- Identify barriers to innovation and create action plans to address them
- Frame and drive innovation through smart storytelling
- Build a robust support network for innovation
Each participant will get . . .
- Direct experience solving problems using lean and fast innovation tools
- Personalized feedback on his or her own innovation style
- Feedback on a 90-day action plan that can be implemented immediately upon return to work
Participants will benefit from the deep experience of our faculty of innovation practitioners, who hail from some of the world’s leading companies and consultancies.
Dates, Fees, & Registration
- March 11-15, 2019
- Application deadline: February 28, 2019
Custom program dates will be scheduled in consultation with your organization.
- $7,600 USD for an individual participant
- Not-for-profit &/or additional 2–4 participants from the same organization with a maximum of 5 people per organization: $5,995 USD per person
Custom program fees* vary based on program content, delivery, and number of participants.
All program fees include required course materials plus a light breakfast and lunch each program day. Travel and accommodations are not included.
*Fees are non-refundable.