Innovation Action Boot Camp
If you want to differentiate your business and drive growth, you must innovate—there’s no other path to success. But how do you foster innovation across an entire company? How do you give individuals and teams the language and process skills they need to think creatively and make sustainable leaps forward—no matter what their current roles?
This challenge of implementing a culture of innovation is very real, and it’s exactly why we created our intensive five-day program called Innovation Action Boot Camp. Designed for mid-level leaders and project teams, this program teaches the fundamentals of the innovation process and our Unifying Innovation Methodology™, supports you as you accelerate existing initiatives, and provides a common language and set of tools that can be used throughout your organization to spark innovation. Each participant returns to work with a personal action plan for success.
Who Should Attend
Open Programs: Project teams of 2–5 people or individual mid-level leaders who need a clear understanding of the innovation process and their roles in supporting an innovation culture.
Custom Programs: An organizational team that needs a tangible set of skills and a concrete action plan to drive innovation. Each Boot Camp session is tailored from the core curriculum for team members from a single organization.
We welcome organizations of all sizes from a wide range of industries in the for-profit and non-profit sectors.
- Five days (Monday through Friday) held virtually through Zoom
- Duration TBD for customized programming
- Experiential learning format includes individual and team work online
- Click here for a 2-page overview of the program
Innovation Action Boot Camp teaches the basics of our core approach to generating innovations—which we call the Unifying Innovation Methodology™—along with guidance on how to set the stage for success, embed innovation into your culture, and lead it across the enterprise. We’ll also equip your organization’s teams with one powerful and simple innovation tool for each phase of generating innovations that we call the Minimal Viable Option.
Each team will learn how to . . .
- Create a working definition of innovation
- Link innovation strategies to your company’s overall business goals
- Identify barriers to innovation and create action plans to address them
- Frame and drive innovation through smart storytelling
- Build a robust support network for innovation
Each participant will get . . .
- Direct experience solving problems using lean and fast innovation tools
- Personalized feedback on his or her own innovation style
- Feedback on a 90-day action plan that can be implemented immediately upon return to work
Participants will benefit from the deep experience of our faculty of innovation practitioners, who hail from some of the world’s leading companies and consultancies.
Dates, Fees, & Registration
Fall 2021 Public Program Dates:
- September 20 - 24, 2021
- Registration deadline August 27, 2021
Location: online via Zoom
Public Program Fees*:
- $5,995 - one participant
- $5,515 - two to five participants from the same organization
- $5,395 - six to ten participants from the same organization
If your organization would like to have 10+ participants, please contact Donna Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss whether Open Enrollment or a Custom Offering is best for your organization.
Additional 2021 Offerings:
- December 6 - 10, 2021 (registration deadline November 5, 2021)
NOTE: Innovation Action Boot Camp can be customized for your organization - program fees* vary based on program content, delivery, and number of participants. Contact Donna Porter at email@example.com for more information.
Program dates may be changed at the discretion of the IDEA Center.
*Payment is due upon registration and all fees are non-refundable. Participants may defer participation for up to one year or transfer their registration to another person within 30 days of the start of the program.
Upon the successful completion of this program, you will receive a document certifying that you completed the program. The document will not qualify as an academic credential, and you will not earn any academic credit from the University. Though you will be enrolled in the Executive Education Certificate Program, you will not be considered a student at the University, and completion of the program will not make you eligible for alumni status from the University of Notre Dame.