Innovation Action Boot Camp empowers you to deliver maximum impact.
In today’s dynamic and often turbulent business environment, staying relevant requires constant motion. To drive growth, you may need to reinvent internal processes, take a new approach to differentiating your offerings, or even totally transform your brand.
Innovation Action Boot Camp is the shortest path to building the capabilities you need to innovate and deliver impact quickly. Created for mid-level leaders and project teams, this multi-day program teaches the fundamentals of Notre Dame’s Unifying Innovation Methodology™, which combines the world’s greatest innovation tools into a single framework for decision-making.
- Learn from award-winning luminaries in the world of innovation
- Embrace a common language and set of tools for transformation
- Collaborate with other attendees to design an innovative solution for a real nonprofit
- Leave with a personal action plan for success
- Spark and advance relevant ideas throughout your organization
Who Should Attend
Innovation leads, project teams, and mid-level leaders of any business function
Five days, in person, on the Notre Dame campus in South Bend. (Please see our COVID-19 policy for visitors here.)
Boot Camp is also available as a custom learning experience for participants from a single organization.
$7,500 per person
$5,500 per person if two or more people are registered from the same company
We're happy to talk with you in more detail about Boot Camp. Just email us.